At 08:28 PM 19/12/2007, Winterlight wrote:
At 03:48 PM 12/19/2007, you wrote:
Strange it would do that ONLY when sending mail to customer service addresses.

not strange if Cox is blocking the domains or user name. I don't use COX SMTP. I use Godaddy's, and even though it gets blocked when I try to send it out of Eudora using Godaddy SMTP or Outlook using COX SMTP, I can log into my Godaddy email web interface and send things out just fine..... so it isn't Godaddy ... it has to be COX... no??

If you aren't using Cox SMTP, then how could they be blocking unless they are blocking port 25, in which case all mail would be blocked, wouldn't it?

If I understand correctly, you could send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] but you can't sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - and it doesn't matter which SMTP you use?

Might it be you have some sort of nickname in Eudora that picking up on the support part of the email and screwing it up? Does it work from Thunderbird?