That one's a tougher call. The 1st gen Raptors (WD360GD) aren't near the
performers of the 2nd and 3rd gens--they're also louder and run hotter. Two
of them in a RAID0 (the striping really isn't going to help much--it doesn't
aid single-user performance much except on very specific access patterns)
could be bested by a latest-generation 7.2k SATA drive--though I imagine
it'd be close. You'd probably be best served by splitting the two 360GD's
into one for OS and one for pagefile.