I agree with you.  But you'd still be pretty pissed if you spent $2,000 on a
new PC in November 2007 and find out that you have to buy a new one in two
months later to run the full windows Vista when the salesmen assured you
that it was "Vista Capable".  It was all about driving Christmas sales of
PCs even though Vista wasn't shipping until after the holidays.

Like I said, when the judge said the lawsuit has to argue whether Vista
Basic is still Vista, that's a win for Microsoft.

-----
Brian Weeden
Technical Consultant
Secure World Foundation