Would you want your personal info on a computer that would be easy for someone to copy data onto a USB disk and walk out undetected?

Anthony Q. Martin wrote:
The corporate world of today sounds much like the defence industry of the 90s. I worked in aerospoce in an evironment where everything was top secret and compartmentalized. If you wrote pi=3.14 on the wrong piece of paper and left it out over night or took it home by accident, you could end up in very serious trouble. Computers were tempested (yuck), walls lined with carpet, cameras everywhere, and you had to subject ot search on entry/exit if asked. Doors opened either by badge swipe or by code. They probably scan your eyeballs now. :)

I was glad to get out of there (in some respects, anyway, the projects were cool) and it sounds like I'd be glad not to be corporate, too.