Hey,

My old APC Back-UPS Pro's battery finally died.  I run my monitor, router,
and a few other pc related items off of it and I have an APC Back-UPS 1000
for my PC and external drive.

I was looking around at Newegg, Frys, ZipZoomFly and Amazon for a
replacement.  On Amazon, I came across this CyberPower UPS:

http://tinyurl.com/6gmtvo

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QZ3UG0/ref=pd_cp_e_2?pf_rd_p=250314601&;
pf_rd_s=center-41&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000XFXEDW&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd
_r=16473DRTPRP9Q9HZJKM6

I do not know anything about this brand of UPS.  What do you all think?  If
nothing else, it sure looks cool.

Here are a couple of others I was looking at, if you care to look:
http://tinyurl.com/5z6ec9
http://tinyurl.com/5davhk
http://tinyurl.com/6ohsh4
http://tinyurl.com/5g6ptf
http://tinyurl.com/6f3urf

I do not really want to spend over $150, but I want something decent that
will last a bit during a power outage.

Thanks,
Bobby