JoeUser,
Understand. But, for me it is cheaper to use my local sources. I save on shipping costs. And as far as I can tell these commercial replacements are of equal quality of the APC replacement batteries. I now use the PowerSonic gel cells and the Yuasa Genesis AGM
cells. The original APC cells lasted 3-4 years. Time will tell of course.
Oddly, I also have a Belkin 350VA Gold ups whose single 12v cell just failed recently. It
lasted ~7 years of pretty constant use.
Best,
Duncan