Hello DHSinclair,

> Bobby,
> Do you have a 'commercial' electronics store available?
> Pull the dead battery out of your ups and take it to the store.
> They will either have a 'better' replacement, or, they will
> point you to to some place that does.
> APC replacement batteries are just way 2 expensive.
> I've replaced all of my ups batteries (APC). All good here!
> The old battery is junk. Replace the battery.
> APC ups devices are sorta like 'lifetime'.
> (now I will suffer the opinion-grief!) /shrug!
> Best,
> Duncan

Whoops should have read this post first. I buy my batteries at
provantage or directly from APC and I buy APC batteries. It does seem
to make a difference in how long they last. Like no name brand
lasting 2 years and APC lasting 3. YMMV. Make sure you send the old
battery back for recycling.

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...