Running a coolermaster tx2 with cool and quiet enabled. CPU temp is great
unless I try to play a game. red lines every time. IN the winter was not a
problem. Running with side cover off ( helps )

looking at
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835106080

this is the only hs/fan I can find rated for the wattage involved, 130 watts,
my 6400 is a 125 watt cpu ( shame on me for not doing my homework ) it's either
the monster fan ( clip looks to light for the weight ) do not wish to remove mb
to mount but is a option OR buy a 65 watt core 5600. errrrrrr

shame on me
suggestions appreciated. water may be a option but not one I really want to do,
have no real room for the hardware in my supermicro case.
complete rebuild possible this winter.

fp

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)