Forc5,
I seriously doubt that you "own" that bottom-feeder label. I suspect that there a few more members of this club. I do not mind. My antique stuff just works for what I need it to do. And I still enjoy Half-Life, Quake III, Unreal, Serious Sam, Tomb Raider and MS Flight Sim. I just put up with any glitches I run into now.............not many, mind you......... :)
Best,
Duncan

At 12:20 06/28/2008 -0700, you wrote:
probably enough throw away stuff from this list to keep you at least a *bottom feeder* like me >:-}
fp

At 10:40 AM 6/28/2008, DHSinclair Poked the stick with:

--
Tallyho ! ]:8)
Taglines below !