You are right.  :)

But I am still amazed that when I first turned it on, and told it my email addie and password during setup, and it auto-configured itself and started downloading my email in such a short amount of time. Over wireless to boot, and Pacbell.net does not use the standard ports these days, they use SSL for mail now.....

I could not manually configure Thunderbird or Agent or whatever in that short a time even after all these years of working with PC'S and software. :)