Sure it does, but mine came with a fairly recent copy of OSX, 10.5.2, so I have not needed many updates yet. :)

On Jun 28, 2008, at 12:21 PM, FORC5 wrote:

OSX does not do updates ?
fp

At 11:28 AM 6/28/2008, John Steinbruner Poked the stick with:
Gotta love OSX. I brought this thing home, plugged it and the mouse/ KB in, fired it up, and 10 minutes later it was configured and
downloading my Email for me.  :)

"Everything just works" should be their motto...

Just rebuilt a PC last weekend with XP SP2, including the 127 updates
and downloads, it took 4 hours.  'Course, that was with installing
SEP, MSOffice, WinRar, Acrobat Reader, and stuff like that too..  :)

I am kinda amazed at how much I like OSX for everyday mainstream
stuff.. ;)