Sp3 will not install unless at least sp1 is loaded. I suspect could goto sp2
direst with no problem.

Going to find out today. she picked up a nasty virus and now it will only let
me log on in safemode, asks for a pw even though there is NONE and I have even
run pw changer on it to verify account active and blank password.

I must not be Irish :'(
more fun then allowed
fp

At 06:32 PM 7/1/2008, Ben Ruset Poked the stick with: