Hello guys,

      I have on my current gaming rig an E6850 with 4 GB RAM. I also
      have a ATI 4870. I mainly play World of Warcraft and it's in a
      high end guild environment. So performance is key.

      I bought this 4870 hoping to get mass performance gains but that
      just didn't happen. I have since found out the game is CPU
      bound. So... I want max speed. I have settings set as low as
      possible except for what is needed to be higher.

      I assume the card is pretty high end but the rest of my rig is
      lacking. Would I see major (or better yet - worthwhile performance
      for price) benefit from upgrading the CPU to an i7 range?

--
Regards,
 joeuser - Still looking for the 'any' key...

"...now these points of data make a beautiful line..."