yeah... 0 feedback for the seller.

At 03:30 PM 8/10/2009, you wrote:
I use a PopCorn Hour A-100, I use it to watch my DVD and BluRay movie
collection.  While I don't move my TV listings to this guy as it is too time
consuming with my DVR/DVD burner, I do use it for all my other media
watching needs, I like how easy it is to use, the only plus on a MediaPC is
the TV tunner card imho.

-Francisco