Most of the followup posts address ripping the Blu-ray to the harddrive to
play. I was asking the question regarding a regular set top blu-ray player.
If my receiver just passes the HDMI audio signal along to the HDTV, how do I
connect the audio from the blu-ray player to the receiver?

More of a thought question since I do use my computer. Some of these
gyrations sound more difficult than what you get out of them! Personally, I
use AnydvdHD to play blu-ray discs.

Jim Maki
jwm_maill...@comcast.net