What I love about the iPhone is that it can do everything I want in one
device - play media, great games, surf the web with a full browser, phone
calls, and a ton of search/info apps.  It may not do any of those things
very well, but the fact that it does them all and I can do a day business
trip with just it is amazing.

Add a backup battery and long plane rides just fly by.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>
Montreal Office