Hard drives have been the major system bottleneck for most computer users
for years now.  I'm surprised that it's taken this long for that fact to
settle in AND for companies to realize that's the future growth area.

Video cards? Eh...unless you are a freak you can get by.  I play most new
games and get by just fine spending $200 every couple of years.
Processor?  The quad core intel I bought 2 years ago was dirt cheap and I
have yet to saturate all 4 processors.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>