From: hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com
[mailto:hardware-boun...@hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf Of JRS
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2009 10:47 AM
To: hardware@hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] SSD Time.............

Well, the program still goes thru the HD's controller, so hopefully should
be fine...

Mine came out great, it was a dual boot system before and the new drive came
out just the same, with everything working as it should, just a
lot faster..  :)

-- JRS stei...@pacbell.net

Facts do not cease to exist just
because they are ignored.