You need to put the drive in another machine and run a recovery utility
against it. Given the amount of free space, it's unlikely that the W7
installer got much further than formatting and making a few directories, so
a decent data recovery tool should be able to scan the drive and reassemble
most of what was on it.

I've used and had good results with Runtime Software's GetDataBack before.