For the first time, try running it as an administrator (Right click, Run as Administrator). It needs admin rights to set the default email program and it won't have that with UAC on Vista and Windows 7.

Jamie

On 2010-03-13 6:55 PM, Winterlight wrote:

I am running Eudora in Windows 7 Pro off a Truecypt virtual drive.I didn't have to do anything except make sure the drive stayed on the same drive letter. However, I have never been able to get the default email thing to work in 7, Vista, or XP, particularly when using multiple browsers. MS always tries to use Outlook regardless of what I tell it to do.