I was worried about that potential, so I moved the motherboard back to the
original case. Hooked up the power supply and switch and still did not boot.
I added back the fans and found that it will only boot if 1 fan in each bank
is connected (There are a total of 5 fans, 2 for each CPU and on for other
"corridor" of the blade server).

These fans have 5 pin connectors. Is there a way to fool the motherboard
into thinking I have the fans connected? I am checking the web for potential
answers.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jim