Gibson has also acknowledged many times that there is no such thing as
perfect security for ANYTHING.  Given a long enough timeline, anything can
be broken or cracked.  It all depends how far your paranoia goes.

If you absolutely want to ensure your security and privacy, then you should
live in a Faraday cage and never use the Internet.  Everything else is just
various shades of compromising your security for the sake of functionality
or ease of use.  That's fine, as long as you realize that anything other
than the cage and no Internet has some compromise on security.

Brian Weeden
Technical Advisor
Secure World Foundation <http://www.secureworldfoundation.org>
+1 (514) 466-2756 Canada