I worked for awhile at a location that had similar requirements. They did not
use cat5 anywhere in the building--every single network run, to printers,
computers, servers, everything was fiber. Tens of thousands of computers on an
all fiber network was pretty cool. I don't think the average computer keyboard
(eg) had any special shielding, but the building itself did.

Scott