No, it's a manually initiated operation.

It's likely more efficient to move data off and the back onto a SSD to achieve a degree of defrag rather than the usual multipass/multimove defrag. MyDefrag has a script for flash disks and I believe it's suggested to be used sparingly.

SSD's need to incorporate 8GB~16GB of volital DRAM mapped as a second partition (if they don't already) for temp files before I'd go anywhere near them. In that sense the Amiga was light years ahead of it's time with a non-volital RAM disk.