I am so confused.
Thanks
fp
At 03:03 PM 2/3/2015, Gary Jackson Poked the stick with:
Is your setting to extend the display ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of FORC5
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 3:14 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: Re: [H] dumb question

Windows 7 ultimate here, may be the difference when I turn off 1 the whole
desktop moves to 2. I can turn off 2 with nothing jumping. As of yet I
assume will jump back on re boot but have not done that yet.
thanks
fp
At 11:55 AM 2/3/2015, Gary Jackson Poked the stick with:

Date:  Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015

        ***Caution Tagline Below***
                **Tallyho**
     There's more to life than sitting