From: Hardware [mailto:hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com] On Behalf
Of FORC5
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 12:01 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com
Subject: [H] dumb question

recently upgraded to a dual monitor setup :-) I LIKE !

moved sticky notes to monitor number two, they move back when I turn off
number one OR I let it go to sleep. does not do this with just screen saver

not a major deal ATM just wondering if  there is a work around for this.
fp

Date:  Tuesday, February 3rd, 2015

         ***Caution Tagline Below***
                 **Tallyho**