From: Hardware <hardware-boun...@lists.hardwaregroup.com> on behalf of Bino
Gopal <binogo...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 12:24 PM
To: hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com <hardw...@lists.hardwaregroup.com>
Subject: Re: [H] Outlook 2019 and Gmail questions-specifically Gmail Calendar
in Outlook!

Right-so that's what I did the first time with my normal default profile that
had my Hotmail account in there.

Problem is when you do it that way, the Google account that gets added in
Outlook doesn't display a calendar-and that was my main reason for doing the
GSuite sync...it definitely puts the calendar in there and also syncs it in
real time.  But then with the GSuite method I apparently can't send
email-though everything else works and my Hotmail still DOES sync so I can see
it and I can even MOVE messages to folders and stuff-just not send anything

I suppose I could keep it this way and just send in the web interface (as I'm
doing now) as this does allow me to sync the calendar and I'm not actually
*sending* email that often...hmmm...

But yeah, so I'm not missing anything right?  Seems like I've got to deal with
compromises no matter which way I do it huh...?

*sigh*

Thanks for the response!

BINO