Hi all,

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

    a) Having a copy of src.jar on a computer as long as you never
       viewed or edited the contents of the file.

How many people on this list have NEVER looked (not edited) at, say, java.lang.String?

If you want people with extensive java knowledge to contribute to Harmony this requirement seems like a dead-end to me. Not for the VM internals, but for the class libraries. I suppose that, at least, any curious java developer using eclipse (I don't know about other IDE's) has. Something else would be pretending no one ever looked at src.jar... Don't flame me, please. I'm just trying to address one of my major concerns about Harmony. If this is a MUST requirement, then Sun did a great job when releasing src.jar...

best regards,

nacho