Dalibor Topic wrote:

Many people don't see the need to look at non-free software in general, and chances are pretty slim that anyone I know will ever get that bored and out of reading material to accept the 'Read only' license, for an example of a very funny non-free software license.

I have never looked at non-free implementations, but I am interested to know what this means for those of us who have extensive exposure to implementations such as Kaffe (GPL) or Jikes RVM (CPL). My reading of it is that I can't work on any part of Harmony for which I am tainted by my Jikes RVM exposure without permission from the copyright holder of Jikes RVM. Is that right?

--Steve