> > > Does MMTK exist under any other license?  I'd like to look at the
> > > MMTK/VM interface(s) but don't know how to do this without becoming
> > > contaminated.  Does anyone have any ideas?

So you mentioned the interface between MMTK and the VM. If you are
looking for it, it can be found in 2 places. One place contains an
empty function that does nothing and is replaced by magic, the second
place is in the

/rvm/src/vm/memoryManagers/JMTk/vmInterface

Those file should have the code you are looking for. These files give
an interface to the plan that is in use for the GC.

Daniel Feinberg
http://www.cs.unm.edu/~danielf