On Jul 13, 2005, at 1:32 PM, Leo Simons wrote:

NOT A CONTRIBUTION

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

I propose the following is added to the top of the mailing list page on the site (I've added and published, currently marked as proposed) and included in the welcome message for each subscriber, and posted once a
month to all lists as part of a monthly FAQ :

<snip what followed/>

Comments?

Sure, why not. Pretty much sounds like what I believe current policy to
be already around here :-)

That certainly is the understanding, but it's not clearly spelled out. We get it right, we'll promote ASF-wide :)

geir

cheers,

Leo "NOT A CONTRIBUTION" Simons

[EMAIL PROTECTED]