Hi Archie,

Thanks for your help so far. etc/makedist.sh runs now, and I have
removed some more elf specific stuff from libjc/ (I hope I didn't
destroy too much ;)). The build now hangs at libjc/gc_root.c where
_JC_REGISTER_OFFS is used for the first time. AFAICS this relies on
the i386 registers, so I guess this one will become more tricky to
port. I'll have a closer look into that over the weekend.

Cheers, David.

--
David Tanzer, Haghofstr. 29, A-3352 St. Peter/Au, Austria/Europe
http://deltalabs.at -- http://dev.guglhupf.net -- http://guglhupf.net