On Tue, 2005-11-29 at 16:34 -0600, Archie Cobbs wrote:
[...]
> > I stripped out lots of ELF specific stuff, so my version could be
> > interesting for a port to windows too. I just don't want to commit it
> > to "trunk" yet because it's completely untested.
>
> You could create a branch to play with in Subversion. If you do,
> I recommend also using svnmerge... http://dellroad.org/svnmerge

Good Idea, but where would I place that branch?
"harmony/enhanced/branches/sandbox/contribs/jchevm/osx_port"?

I'll look at the rest of the issues later...

Cheers, David.
--
David Tanzer, Haghofstr. 29, A-3352 St. Peter/Au, Austria/Europe
http://deltalabs.at -- http://dev.guglhupf.net -- http://guglhupf.net