Tor-Einar Jarnbjo wrote:
Jeremy Huiskamp wrote:

Didn't say it was difficult, just that it's not trivial ;-) As in, the javadocs don't tell me everything I could possibly need to know to implement it. I'd love to take a crack at it, but I figured I'd start with the really easy stuff. If you beat me to it then so much the better :)

I already thought about contributing some other stuff, but I am unsure if I fulfil the requirements for contributing (especially regarding exposure to Sun's source code). I sent a mail to Geir Magnusson about JavaSound implementation a few weeks ago, but didn't get any reaction. Perhaps it's better to discuss this here on the mailing list.

Yes, this would be the place. Sorry about that - I am in the middle of a machine change, and email switch, so I've been an email blackhole at times...

geir

Tor