Performance analysis sounds interesting...

Any links/pointers to get started?

And hey, who was to put the source code tar on the web x-( ?

Are you guys posting this project on Summer of code??

Regards,
Sanket

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not
necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended
recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly
prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar
Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.