Seriously, anyone have any contacts there? (Church of Eclipse, not billygraham...)

Mike, are you around? :)

geir

Tim Ellison wrote:
Dear Harmony Project,

I think you are on the wrong mailing list, please try
www.billygraham.org  (or whatever your personal preference).

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
Oh Mighty Eclipse Foundation,

Thou art soest bountiful, we praise your munificence, especially that
which compiles the java.

We beseech thee, in thy mercy, to offer to your lowly servants that
which we covet alone in it's beauty, without thy holy bloat, for while
that which wraps the compiler of java nourishes those without the divine
IDEA, we do not deserveth such goodness, nor have the richness of time
or heavenly bandwidth.

We ask this humbly, and with averted gaze as befitting our station.

The Harmony Project