Oops....

Don't worry! I did not take offence, and didn't mean to imply that I had. I
laughed my ass off when I read the prayer.

Sarcasm is considered good fun in Canada. That's why we're generally funnier
than Americans :-)

I will ask the compiler guys if it's already available somewhere. But given
that they're up to their eyeballs in locking everything down for 3.2, I need
to set expectations your really low....

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.