On 5/19/06, Tim Ellison wrote:

Stepan Mishura wrote:
<snip>
> I'm OK only if we separate tests with Jetty from common test suite run.

Why?

Because each external dependency complicates 'normal' test suite run ( I
don't want to face with situation when to run Harmony test suite I have to
configure and run 20 different external servers even they are easy
configurable). As far as I remember we agreed to use mock objects - so let's
use them! For example, in this case there is no need in jetty server.

I'm not against 'jetty based tests' but I'd prefer to separate such tests.

Thanks,
Stepan.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.