Tim Ellison wrote:
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
This thread was a long read :)

Given that the argument is long and winding, can people do a checkpoint
summary about how they are feeling?

Does 'exhausted' count ;-)

FWIW I also agree that using Jetty embedded in the tests is a good idea,
with custom handlers etc. to force some test case scenarios.  Where it
doesn't work we can do stubs.

I assume that we can have a test script config file to define the server
location.  We can have the default mode be starting the Jetty server on
localhost (a.k.a. 'airplane mode' <g>), then if you want to run the
server remotely the tests config would have to be updated...

Exactly... I assumed that it was just a property in .properties file rather than a separate config, but we'll see what the impl comes up with, I suppose.