Ivan Volosyuk wrote:
There are a bunch of patches already attached to Harmony-483.
Reflection, system classloader works now reasonably well. My main
testing workload is eclipse and I am slowly moving forward. Eclipse
already can successfully use logging. I am investigating why it cannot
load its own jars.

A small note about patch sequence in jira: all patches should apply
cleanly except wrong patch: 2.
classlibadapter-incremental-update-20060522-20060528.diff (163 kb)
It was sent by mistake and contains exact the same content as initial
patch  classlibadapter-update-20060522.diff.

Ivan,

I've applied the patches in HARMONY-483 in r411596. Please take a look
to make sure I applied them correctly.

Thanks,
-Archie