Stepan Mishura wrote:
Hi,

I've updated framework for testing serialization page[1] - I added guidelines for developing serialization tests. Also I've removed confusing 'TestCase'
parameter in SerializationTest.verifySelf() methods.

If there are no objections I'm going in next two days to move
SerializationTest.java from 'security' module to support folder. So new
location will be:
support/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/testframework/serialization folder.
Class name won't change.

Thoughts?
Sounds good, Stepan. So next step we will upgrade all the serialization test, right? ;-)

Best regards,
Richard.

Thanks,
Stepan.