Stepan Mishura wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've updated framework for testing serialization page[1] - I added
> guidelines
> for developing serialization tests. Also I've removed confusing 'TestCase'
> parameter in SerializationTest.verifySelf() methods.
>
> If there are no objections I'm going in next two days to move
> SerializationTest.java from 'security' module to support folder. So new
> location will be:
> support/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/testframework/serialization
> folder.
> Class name won't change.
>
> Thoughts?

Looks good, just a couple of minor comments:

 - You might as well move them (or duplicate them) to an
org.apache.harmony. package while you are moving things around, since we
want to get rid of tests.util as a package name.

 - Please will you ensure that the Manifests are updated accordingly so
that the world is not broken.

 - Not sure about the word 'golden' to mean 'reference' data, when we
could just use reference, but whatever.

Tim Ellison ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
IBM Java technology centre, UK.