--- Ivan Volosyuk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[SNIP]
> This macro I decided to use has one difference in
> usage I wanted to push:
>       <property name="make.basedir"
> location="${hy.luni.src.main.native}"/>
>         <make dir="vmi" args="clean"/>
>         <make dir="luni" args="clean"/>
>         <make dir="launcher" args="clean"/>
>         <make dir="vmls" args="clean"/>

I like the macro.  Or make-ro.  Anyway, as <make> is
<import>ed from a common build (fragment) file I would
discourage its relying on a property.  You _could_,
however, use a local nested macrodef:

<macrodef name="nativemake">
  <attribute name="dir" />
  <attribute name="target" default="" />
  <sequential>
    <make dir="${hy.luni.src.main.native}/@{dir}"
          target="@{target}" />
  </sequential>
</macrodef>

It kind of seems an equal trade in terms of noise,
though.  :)

-Matt