On 7/26/06, Geir Magnusson Jr < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That's what the buildtest subproject is for.  Have you looked at it?

Yes. When I tried to run it for the first time I saw problems with <get> and
<svn> commands - they did not work in my environment due to:
- no proxy settings for <get> and <exec svn> command.
- some problems with my certificate for apache site.

I propose to do the following:
- specify in README.txt that if you work via proxy, then, specify in
property file values for proxy host/port and checks proxy settings into your
SVN configuration files.
- specify in README.txt that the certificate to work with apache site
should be accepted.

Does it make sense?
Issue 995 was created to support proxy settings for the 'get' target.

> 4.       Full testing - the whole set of Harmony tests are run on
regular
> builds, results are published.
> Goal: to see what happened with Harmony quality on the whole set of
> automated tests, see new bugs, see quality of Harmony runtimes.
> Users should be able to do this kind of testing on their specific
platforms
> and publish results on Harmony web site.
> ****This script (prototype) I implemented, see issue 984.

I thought that the classlib tests are run as well w/ the CC script right
now, but will check.

Yes, but I hope in the future we will have more test suites (functional,
stress etc).
Will we run all of them in code integrity testing? – I suppose no, once we
see that running all tests takes more then hour.

Thanks, Vladimir