On 7/26/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We already have a script for building the HDK and JRE.  The publishing
part should be fairly straightforward.  I imagine we'll have volunteers
that produce the designated nightly snapshots for a given platform so we
can get the widest variety of OS/chipset as possible.

Could you commit these scripts to the 'buildtest' module?
I'm a volunteer to produce this snapshot for WinXP.

Thanks, Vladimir