On 7/26/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Who would want to use HDK and not run tests?  I would assume you'd want
to run tests of other modules that depend on the thing you are working on.

geir

I use SUN and BEA JDK's and both were without tests (but with demo's). I
think if HDK is like to JDK (designed for application development) than
tests for HDK should be built as separated bundle to minimize user's
traffic.

Thanks, Vladimir