Alexei Zakharov wrote:
> Anton,
>
> How many pages do you plan to have in your application? I mean that
> Struts is probably too heavy solution for couple of pages (if this is
> your case). *IMHO*

I was thinking the same thing, but was going to keep quiet unless
someone else spoke up.

However, I think the real problem is scope, not the tool (as I figure
one simple page done in Struts is the same amount of time as one w/
another technology).

Anton, could you give us a brief outline of how you hope to proceed?
Right now we're desperate for the basics - somewhere to post info, and
somewhere to read a summary across all platforms.

geir