Paulex Yang wrote:
> Andrew Zhang wrote:
>> The failure is caused by Harmony-1040.
>> The updated hostEquals(URL u1, URL u2) introduces a new bug:
>> It returns true when u1.host = null and u2.host = "" while it should
>> return
>> false.
>
>> Sorry for the mistake caused by my patch. I'll update a new patch to
>> solve
>> this problem.
> Great, thank you to find this, Andrew. And don't need to say sorry, it's
> me who takes responsibility on this and then owes the beer:-(.

Out of curiosity, did either of you run the test suite on windows before
offering the patch or committing it?  This isn't about "blame" or such,
but about learning about how to make a better process....

There's no harm done - it was found fast, and fixed fast, so kudos to
you guys for working together on that.