i've taken a look at the tests and it seems that we might reduce execution time
as we did it several months ago. There are test-champions, e.g.
according to the Junit report on my windows machine
the test org.apache.harmony.logging.tests.java.util.logging.SocketHandlerTest
takes 65 seconds out of 339 total. So a single test takes 20% of the
whole suite.

Thanks,
Mikhail