On the 0x1E5 day of Apache Harmony Egor Pasko wrote:
> On the 0x1E5 day of Apache Harmony Geir Magnusson, Jr. wrote:
> > Ok - I was testing with Tomcat 5.5.17 on Ubuntu and it seems to work
> > wiht both release and debug builds.
> >
> > Strange problem is that something is really slow - server start time
> > is something like 17 sec on my machine, but 1.7 w/ Sun.  Clearly
> > something is broken.
>
> I am looking into the slow startup problem.
> It'll take some time to download everything...

hmm.. I had to export LD_LIBRARY_PATH to dynamically link to
libhysig.so (I remember there was a pretty java.exec some day, now it
is gone)

And got a failure as follows:
$ ./java Hello
free(): invalid pointer 0xbfffd148!
free(): invalid pointer 0x40b7960e!
free(): invalid pointer 0x40d6da7c!
free(): invalid pointer 0xbfffd148!
SIGSEGV in VM code.
Stack trace:

after that VM hang not responding to ^C, killed
similar things on debug and release configs...

SUSE 9

Am I doing something wrong? do we build with 'build.sh' yet?